MAIYAN AS A DEVELOPMENT

Maiyan is a Maasai word meaning God’s Blessings. It is a unique lifestlyle development located in Nanyuki, Kenya. With its unique concept, it conjures up what it means to offer the best of two worlds; to live in a home where your backyard has all the fun, beauty and amenities of a dream resort. It draws its inspiration from three elements: Blessing, Harmony and Excellence

In the Cambridge dictionary; an element is defined as “Part of something”. Blessing, Harmony and Excellence combined make up the inspiration parts of Maiyan that guide the design, lifestyle and growth of the development

It is in the 168 acres of natural lush landscape set on a backdrop of Mount Kenya and Loldaiga Hills, adjacent to the sound of a flowing river and marked with scenic valleys and drops. To conserve the natural landscape blessing, the built up area will only be on 20% of the land.

it is inspired from the land shaped like a piano where each lifestyle aspect plays out in unity with each other. This is from the Villas, Water features and parks, man-made Forest, landscaped lawns, Children areas, Club House with Restaurants, Sports and recreational activities, Conferencing and training facilities, Gym and Health spa, a Chapel and much more…

In the provision of property management by the already established Falcon Heights Management Company which currently manages the successful Falcon Heights Hotel in Nanyuki. The hotel was established in December 2011 and has gone on to win two key Trip Advisor awards; the Certificate of Excellence 2015 and Travellers Choice  2016.ty

No. It takes into consideration the African proverb; How do you eat an elephant?…One Bite at a time. Development on the 168 Acres is phased with key developmental milestones every year.

Phase 1 of Maiyan is on 84 acres with a river frontage. Development commenced in July 2014 and will complete in 2016 with the following; 47 Serviced plots, the first village with 6 Duplex Pool villas, Club house with a restaurant, Gate house with main access roads, man-made lake with floating restaurant and fountains, landscaped lawns, sports and events grounds

By Road it is a three hour scenic drive from Nairobi to Nanyuki, or 10min flight from Nairobi to Nanyuki by Tropical Air Kenya

SERVICED PLOT

This means that the plots come with a provision to treated portable and irrigation water, electricity, sewer trunk lines, a well elaborate internal road network and two service roads for relative ease of access during construction and development.

They are a quarter (1/4)  acre

Within two years of purchasing the plot

The maximum allowable development footprint
on a plot is 35% and the remaining 65% is green
spaces.

Our design team will provide three building typologies from which developers can choose from to develop their plots

Your design will have to be vetted by our design team but there are some guidelines that must be similar for uniformity and conformity

It is highly recommended that developers use our contractors but the developers contractor of choice will be vetted by the Maiyan design and engineering team

DUPLEX POOL VILLA

The Duplex Pool Villa consists of two three bed roomed units all en suite with an open plan kitchenette. The ground floor plan is replicated on the first floor with a common entrance, utility yard, a roof top with two barbeque points, an infinity plunge pool lounge and Jacuzzi all designed and set out on a 2 – 3 acre village with a common well-manicured lawn. The roof top offers and panoramic views of Mt Kenya to the East, the Loldaiga hills to the North and the Aberdare Ranges to the West.

The villa has a ground floor plinth area of 2,600 square feet, the first floor plinth area of 2,500 square feet, and a rooftop usable area of 1,200 square feet.
The investor may opt to have the duplex pool villa as a six or 3 bed roomed all en-suite hotel villa with each room independently accessible.

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

The objective of the development is to create a high quality, fully serviced environment with a range of activities that is intended to welcome and attract all year round, visitors, families and children of all ages, inspiring the sense of discovery and fascination that resides in all of us. To ensure that Maiyan is fully serviced with a high quality of management, Maiyan has contracted Falcon Heights Management Company to manage the development both during the development and post development phase.

You can become part of Maiyan by investing in a Serviced Plot at a value of Kes 5,000,000 payable within 6 months or a Duplex Pool Villa at a value of Kes 27,000,000 payable within 1 year . Phase 1 of Maiyan is open to interested buyers.

Yes. If an investor develops their plots within the set guidelines and specifications they can turn in their houses to the Falcon Heights Management company.

'+
1
'+
2 - 3
4 - 5
6 - 7
8 - 9
10 - 11
12 - 13
13 - 14
[x]