Maiyan constitutes of only 20% building footprint, leaving the remaining 80% as natural space. This low-density planning structure allows the development to stay true to its neighbouring surrounding, encouraging residents and guests to walk and explore their community as much as possible.

The first phase of the development sits on 62 acres and features:

  • A perimeter dry stone wall on the frontage
  • Perimeter electric fence
  • Fully serviced plots
  • A series of village clusters
  • A clubhouse
  • Conferencing and training facilities
  • Business centre
  • Restaurants
  • Events grounds and sports centre
  • Health club
  • Chapel
  • Two man-made lakes
  • Water parks
  • Fish ponds
  • Bioswales
  • Jogging, cycling, horse riding and nature trails
  • Parks
  • A functioning organic farm
  • A transformer house
  • Gatehouse

The first release of 21 plots and 12 villa units was put on the market on the open day in July 2014, and a majority of these sold out within the first three months. Situated along the cobble stone spine road, the plots and clusters are joined together by tributary access roads and pathways.

The plots, governed by a set of design guidelines, allow owners to build their dream home, while staying true to the aesthetics of the development. Provision to treated, portable and irrigation water, as well as electricity and sewer trunk lines, are already provided to each individual plot boundary. These measures facilitate construction on the plots to commence once the purchase process is complete, and for the home owner to embark on their building within 2 years of purchase.

The clusters are set out on 2 to 3 acres, with duplex villas hosting two units each and a rooftop pool lounge. Each cluster creates an idyllic self-contained oasis, complete with well-manicured gardens, a children’s play area, an outdoor barbeque aea and a communal swimming pool. Each villa is no more than 80m from its clusters’ central parking and can be accessed on foot or by golf carts provided by the management company.

'+
1
'+
2 - 3
4 - 5
6 - 7
8 - 9
10 - 11
12 - 13
13 - 14
[x]